Friday, July 12, 2013

Making Stick Horses




Using a pool noodle R brought back from the states, yarn, salvaged material from too small jeans, socks with holes in them and broken broomsticks.  Let me tell you a story about brooms, I can't find a normal size broom that doesn't break.  We have a short broom made for use with the dust pan that works well.  Anytime I see someone using a broom in public it is a short broom made of straw or sticks.  I have bought at least three brooms, all of them have broken, none of them worked well to begin with.  Every store I go into I look for a broom, many stores do not have brooms, the ones that do they are either the short kind or the heads twist right off or the straw falls out as you sweep.  I'm thinking about having the boys bring over a Swiffer when they come(home and to visit) in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment