Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Warsaw Poland's Chopin Airport

Yummy salads and delicious Southern Sweet Tea, who would have thunk it.


When we arrived in Poland we had to go through Passport control.  I gave the officer my passport, she asked when I arrived in Poland, I answered that I had just arrived by airplane.  She wanted to know from where, Paris I answered, and what was I doing there she wanted to know, vacation I answered.  Then she asked when I had gone to Frankfurt Germany, I had to explain to her that it was only a layover on the way to Paris.  This was all very curt and quite uncomfortable.  Then she stamped my passport and sent me through.  Evidently she gathered that we were together as she did not ask R all the questions and just stamped his passport and sent him through.  So, we have stamps in our passports for Germany and Poland but not France.  

No comments:

Post a Comment