Wednesday, February 6, 2019

January 4, 2019

On my actual birthday R and I and J and T went out to eat at Flaming Amy's Burrito Barn.  R gave me a beautiful white gold cross necklace and a garnet tennis style bracelet, I am so spoiled!  They had tried to insist we have another cake, I think most of us were desserted out and we put candles in the leftover cake.  I think they may have been trying to make up for last year's birthday which was a bust.  We awoke to a beautiful ice storm last year on my birthday BUT we were supposed to be driving more than halfway to Florida to catch our flight out of Miami back to Moscow.  Nearly everyone was still sick, the roads were a mess and tensions were high with the one who shall remain unnamed.  Perhaps someone wished me a Happy Birthday but there was no singing and certainly no cake.  This year I was well feted!  

No comments:

Post a Comment