Thursday, May 5, 2011

On the Road Again




After driving through the Badlands loop we hit I 90 to cross the state from West to East.  After watching miles and miles of prairie, cattle, and more prairie and cattle with an occasional horse, ranch or ghost town thrown in the children in our car made use of electronics. I heard the children in the other car succumbed to a nap but that didn't happen in my car until well after supper.  How did D get away without her picture being taken?  S was updating her Facebook page from the road, I still think that is so cool.  We stopped for supper at a McDonald's in Chamberlain and then unsuccessfully tried to find a open gas station for a potty break in Canistota.  When we arrived home my parents had arrived, had supper and along with R set up all the beds for our tired crew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment