Saturday, April 6, 2013

Egg Hunt




R officially stumped the children with some of the hiding spots, necessitating some clues to successfully locate all the eggs.  Especially important since they were real eggs and I didn't want a replay of the case of the missing egg.  Once upon a time when I was young our family traveled to DC for Easter Break.  I remember many of the beautiful and important monuments and buildings we saw that week, but I also remember that Dad (Grampa A) hid real Easter eggs in the hotel room for us girls (me and my sisters D and S) to find Easter morning.  Dad hides eggs really well, then and now, last year one of M's eggs was found weeks after the egg hunt. The egg in the hotel room was real thus making the finding of it important before it rotted. . .Fortunately, it was found intact in the dirty laundry bag upon our arrival home.  Now, what I can't remember is where we colored those eggs.  Did we color them before leaving home and carry them with us?  Did we color them at Uncle B and Aunt C's home when we visited?  Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment