Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Captain Jack Sparrow! is alive and well.

This is not my couch...This is the lost and found notice that Kit Kat's new person posted, probably when he was at his "vacation" home.  

This is not my couch either...This is Jack AKA Kit Kat at his new home.











 When we returned from NC the animal caretaker told me that she hadn't seen Jack in a while.  We didn't see him either for over a month.  Most of me was sure that he had met his end.  But, there was a teeny tiny bit of me that thought if there was ever a cat that might find itself a new home, it would be Jack.  I envisioned him sleeping on a older lady's sofa enjoying the ac.  Imagine our delight and surprise when while Caleb and I were doing chores Captain Jack Sparrow strolled up, wearing a collar and looking like he owned the place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment