Saturday, March 16, 2013

Walking through Moscow


This is the first English stop sign I've seen.  

Most (all?) of Moscow heats with hot water/steam that is delivered from central locations.    The hot water is turned off for repairs for the month of May, so unless your apartment or building has a boiler one must get used to cold showers.  I am not yet sure about our apartment. . .to be on the safe side you may want to schedule your visit for another month :)

Yes, that car is parked ON the sidewalk.

How I expected most of the cars to look. . .

Fresh Fruits and Veggies


Saw the office of Vietnam airlines, snapped a pic for you D!

In trees everywhere there are bird feeders.   At first I wondered why, then I realized kids the world over make bird feeders and they've got to be hung somewhere, when the bird feeder maker does not have a yard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment