Saturday, June 11, 2011

Portrait Practice




 My camera bit the dust, it says focus error on the LCD display and when I looked it up on the internet I found out that the lens is likely stuck in the barrel.  Thankfully it allowed me to download the pics I had already taken.  I have had this camera nearly four years and have taken thousands of pictures.  I have loved this camera but I am guessing it is not repairable or not worth repairing.  I had noticed recently the knob to change the settings had gotten real "loose and sloppy".  R is headed to Alaska for a charter boat fishing trip, he wanted a simple camera that he would use.  I found him a slim, easy to use camera that takes both stills and video.  I had to try it out so I could teach him how to use it  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment