Sunday, February 17, 2013

C's Room


M and R put together the wardrobe Sunday afternoon so we could get all of C's clothes, shoes and dress up clothes put away.  We need some command hooks so we can hang the world map.  We bought him a rug printed with roads for his birthday but he's not opened that yet. . .I need to find my sewing scissors and trim and hem his curtains.  I misread the dimensions on the pillows, these are 20 x 20 cm, so on our next IKEA trip I'll buy some bed pillows.  This will function as our guest room when you visit!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my favorite comrades! We are in Williamsburg for the week to visit bob and Carolyn Thursday . Love the photos so ornate and colorful. Enjoyed the fur coats. I also love the black ones, the park is breathtaking with snow and white birch. Move over Caleb your grands are on their way:-) love the bedspreads from IKEA. Your outside hall is so wide, did you say the plants are real? Where do you take your trash?do you have fire /smoke detectors? Perhaps a retractable clothesline on a balcony would work. All is well here..you all look wonderful. Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete